Monday, August 14, 2006

Fun Sunday

Yesterday I got to go to a birthday party with my daddy. Both my mommy's were up in Napa wine tasting so I go to hang out with my daddy. It was his friends son's 2nd bday. The grandparents brought thier Pug so I ended up having a buddy to play with. I had a great time, it's been a while since I've been out to play because my parents have been so busy. I also hammed it up and got cuddled by everyone. They all wanted to take me home :o) hee, hee, little do they know I'm not such an angel at home. I've been good though lately and other than wanting to be attached ot everyone's hip, I have not chewed up anything. I was pooped and slept on the way home, took a mini nap until my mommmy got home. Iplayed for a bit and had dinner and then aroun 8ish I was ready for bed. Of course I burrowed myself into the pillows again and did not want to be bothered. My mommy thinks it's funny though to take pictures of me.

No comments: